Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions:
Q: What's this volunteer thing?
A: Most of our consignors volunteer at least one 2 - 4 hour shift to earn more money. Volunteering also gets you into the Volunteer Pre-sale, which is the 1st pre-sale of the sale. Volunteering also earns you a higher % on your SOLD items! (up to 75% !!)
Q: What kinds of items can I consign?
A: All things kids! Clothes, shoes, toys, books, movies, baby equipment . . . Click HERE for items that we accept.
Q: How long do I have to get this done?
A: Our Consignor login page is open NOW! You have until May 14th at 11:59 to get your items put into the system. Consignor Drop-off is Thursday, May 17th. Our 1st Pre-sale is open to Volunteers at 6pm, followed by our Mom 2 Be Pre-sale at 7pm.
Q: How do I get started? Register! Pay your Registration Fee, gather your supplies and start tagging!
OK, I 'M READY TO CASH IN ON MY KIDS CLUTTER!
SIGN ME UP!
Still have Questions??
But only if it's easy, right?
An easy way to make a couple hundred bucks, in 1 weekend??
You have come to the RIGHT place!
- You can give up the garage sale haggling (and the yard sale hosting! --no more strangers in your yard at 6:30am!)
- Think of the gas you'll save (and how much safer you'll feel) when you give up driving around to meet-ups for that Facebook group.
-You owe it to yourself to give it a try. You said you would clean out that closet/playroom/garage! Here's your chance!
-And then there's the CA$H! Our average consignor sells $200+ at EVERY sale!
Our largest check last sale was over $460!! WOW!!
So... you are thinking about consigning??
Of COURSE you are!!
1. Register to Consign
2. Input your items into our online system
3. Drop off your items for us to sell for you
4. We send you a check within a week or 2.
HOW DOES IT WORK - in a nutshell?