But only if it's easy, right?
An easy way to make a couple hundred bucks, in 1 weekend??
You have come to the RIGHT place!
- You can give up the garage sale haggling (and the yard sale hosting! --no more strangers in your yard at 6:30am!)
- Think of the gas you'll save (and how much safer you'll feel) when you give up driving around to meet-ups for that Facebook group.
-You owe it to yourself to give it a try. You said you would clean out that closet/playroom/garage! Here's your chance!
-And then there's the CA$H! Our average consignor sells $200+ at EVERY sale!
Our largest check last sale was over $460!! WOW!!
Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions:
Q: What's this volunteer thing?
A: Most of our consignors volunteer at least one 2 - 4 hour shift to earn more money. Volunteering also gets you into the Volunteer Pre-sale, which is the 1st pre-sale of the sale. Volunteering also earns you a higher % on your SOLD items! (up to 75% !!)
Q: What kinds of items can I consign?
A: All things kids! Clothes, shoes, toys, books, movies, baby equipment . . . Click HERE for items that we accept.
Q: How long do I have to get this done?
A: Our Consignor login page is open NOW! You have until May 14th at 11:59 to get your items put into the system. Consignor Drop-off is Thursday, May 17th. Our 1st Pre-sale is open to Volunteers at 6pm, followed by our Mom 2 Be Pre-sale at 7pm.
Q: How do I get started? Register! Pay your Registration Fee, gather your supplies and start tagging!
OK, I 'M READY TO CASH IN ON MY KIDS CLUTTER!
SIGN ME UP!
Still have Questions??
So... you are thinking about consigning??
Of COURSE you are!!
HOW DOES IT WORK - in a nutshell?
1. Register to Consign
2. Input your items into our online system
3. Drop off your items for us to sell for you
4. We send you a check within a week or 2.