-No missing buttons, broken zippers, etc. Our Fall Sale will focus on cooler weather clothing. Winter Coats, sweaters, snow gear, Christmas/Holiday items.
-NO stinky or dirty shoes (you know what kind we're talking about!). We will be VERY picky on what shoes are accepted! So only prepare your nicest ones.
- Toys must be clean and in good condition. Toys that require batteries, must have working batteries in them Games must have all pieces included, and must be taped closed (so pieces don't get lost during the sale. It's best to Saran Wrap games and tape the tag onto the Saran Wrap)
- Child movies and books only (we will accept maternity/pregnancy books and dvd's), Movies must be rated G or PG. No inappropriate books or movies please!
- Exersaucers, bouncers, swings, bath-tubs, pack-n-plays, etc sell VERY well. Please make sure they are clean and in working order (batteries). Car seats must be less than 5 years old, no accidents, and must be accompanied with a Car Seat Waiver (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the form)
Seats that are EXPIRED or will soon expire will be returned to you to dispose of.
- We are NOT allowed to accept used breast pumps. We can accept nursing covers, bottles, bibs, sippy cups (that arent worn), etc.
(See info from LLLI - La Leche League for more information on Breast Pumps)
- these items sell well and we encourage you to sell them with us. Please make sure they are clean, and priced to sell (we don't want you to have to bring them back home with you!)
- At our FALL sale we will be accepting Holiday outfits including Halloween costumes and Holiday wear (fancy dresses, etc). We will also encourage winter coats, snow pants, boots, etc.
Items we DON'T Accept: